Search for a new venue.
Our meetups have been better attended, at least partly because more people were using BART. But there were some complaints about the food and service at Frjtz, and a suggestion that the 24th St BART station is better than the 16th St one.
So, here’s my plan:
- I will be at the 24th Street BART station, upstairs, on Market St., at 6pm. Feel free to join me then.
- We will then start wandering around the area looking for a “better” venue.
- I will use the Meetup App, to send a comment, to the Meetup page, https://www.meetup.com/TGSF-Transgender-San-Francisco/ for this event, so that people can find us, at the normal starting time of 7pm.
What are the criteria we will be using to find a place?
- Large, open seating area where we can gather.
- Inexpensive – Preferably without a minimum, so that if someone doesn’t want to buy food, they won’t be hassled. We all need nutrition, but the goal of the event is to talk to/support each other.
- It would be nice if we ate the ethnic food of the locals. That could be any one of the many immigrant cuisines.
We’re here for you! 🙂 ALL who are supportive, or need support, are welcome!
TGSF usually has an End of Month dinner/gathering on the last Thursday of each month, except: